How sweet of Linda, aka Artwolf (Must See, her sketch Harvest Moon), aka Prince's Mum, from Merry Olde England, to honor First Draught Farm with its first ever blog award.
The Briar Rose Gate is a compilation of writing, photographs and artwork, sharing stories about Prince (her beautiful pup), her beloved Poppy, and her wise mare, Woozle. It's the trips to Briar Rose that allow me to skip across the pond, and have a moment and a cup o' tea miles and miles away.
So, in return, First Draught Farm passes the torch on to other extremely enjoyable blogs I subscribe to, and hope that the readers click on their links to have a giggle, or monitor vacation.
So, without any further ado, I would like to nominate these favorites (some of which are blogs and some that are not. . .):
1) Gypsy Mare Studios [http://gypsymare.blogspot.com/]
2) The Dogfathers [http://www.caninemafiosos.com/]
3) Awkward Family Photos [http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/]
4) Cake Wrecks [http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/]
5) Frankenstein [http://frankiethecorgi.blogspot.com/]
6) All Horse Stuff [http://allhorsestuff.blogspot.com/]
7) Leek Daily Photo [http://leekdailyphoto.blogspot.com/]
8) Corgi Dog News . . . news of a menopausal dog mamma [http://corginews.blogspot.com/]
The guidelines for The Sunshine Award are, as follows:
1) Please thank the person who gave the award to you.
2) Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3) Link the person who nominated you.
4) Name 6 things that no one would really know,about yourself.
5) Nominate 6 bloggers, or more, or a number 1,2,3, etc of your choosing
6) Post links to the blogs you nominate.
7) Leave a comment on each of those blogs letting them know you have nominated them for the Sunshine award.
So, in order to comply . . . Six things, about me:
1. I love margaritas.
2. I work for lawyers (thus, the love of margaritas. . . )
3. First Draught Farm's having a baby the end of June, and I'm campin' in the barn to be present for the blessed event this time.
4. I thoroughly enjoy the abuse that Chef Gordon Ramsay spews out on his TV shows.
5. I miss Maryland blue crabs.
6. I have too many projects in my head, and not enough time in my life to put them into action.
Thank you, Linda for our lovely award!